**Naviance reset all student passwords on January 26, 2020. If you experience difficulty logging into your account, email KReid@fcusd.org for a reset.**
It is crucial to constantly update Naviance and notify Counselors/Teachers if any changes are made to student’s colleges, deadlines, or applications.
Failure to keep all parties (Naviance, Counselor, and Teachers) updated could result in a delay of your documents required for colleges to process your application.
Current Folsom High Students:
Log in with your PowerSchool login
PARENT LOG IN instructions
What is Naviance?
Naviance is a web-based college and career exploration tool providing a number of resources in one place, including, but not limited to the following:
· Career and Personality Interest Inventories
· Career Exploration including job descriptions, required education, salaries and skills.
· College search options that can be tailored to your specifications (location, size, etc.), including links to college websites and information about admissions requirements and deadlines.
· Tools for building your college list and managing your applications.
· Scattergrams that show how you compare to other Folsom High students, in terms of GPA applying to a certain campus.
· Searching for scholarships.