Location: Cordova Church of Christ, 10577 Coloma Rd, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Dates: 10-week series on Thursday evenings starting 9-2-21 thru 11-4-21,
Time: 5:45pm to 8:00pm
This program is FREE and includes dinner, childcare, and materials
Space is limited. Reservation required. Masks are required for all participants
All families have strengths. This class will help them to become stronger . Strengthening Families is a family skills program that parents and their kids in 1st thru 12th grades learn TOGETHER to build a happier, healthier family.
What can parents gain?
- Become more connected to their kids and teens
- Develop positive family communication
- Provide effective discipline
- Set constructive limits
- Improved children's behavior
What can children gain?
- Develop better communication and social skills
- Understand their feelings
- Solve problems
- Resist peer pressure
- Comply with family rules
Sign up by contacting Rhonda Franks, RN
FCUSD, Health Programs Office
(916) 294-9013 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This Program is Sponsored by Folsom Cordova Unified School District