In-Person Hybrid Learning began Wedneday, March 17.
- Zero period times change.
- Classes are 70 minutes in length.
- PAWS is only two days each week.
- PAWS is one hour in length Mondays.
- We have ten minute breaks between all periods.
- Our last class ends at 12:20.
- Afternoons remain available for student activities and intervention.
Beginning April 13, students coming to in-person learning may be on campus Tuesday-Friday for classes. Tracks A and B have been combined to just track A. Nothing will change for students remaining on distance learning. Changes in PowerSchool will be made by end of day Friday, April 9 for those that requested to switch between in-person and distance learning.