Cliff Roberson, Maintenance and Operations Manager
Cliff Roberson has been selected as the Maintenance and Operations Manager and will oversee District custodial staff and monitor maintenance operations.
Cliff Roberson has 20 years of managerial experience, 17 of which were as a Warehouse and Logistics Manager. Cliff started his career for FCUSD in 2018 at Sutter Middle School as a Campus Monitor. There, he made a significant impact and was honored as the 2019 Sutter Middle School’s Classified Employee of the Year. In 2020, Cliff made a seamless transition to the Building Grounds and Maintenance Staff and in January 2022, Cliff was promoted to the position of Maintenance Mechanic 2.
With his rich blend of professional experiences, technical expertise, and a passion for excellence, Cliff will continue to make a positive impact in his new leadership role.
Pam Oien, Director Education Technology
Pam Oien has been promoted to Director of Education Technology.
Pam has been with Folsom Cordova since 1995 when she began as a Mathematics teacher at Folsom High School and currently serves as the Education Technology Coordinator.
As the Director of Education Technology, Pam will now oversee:
- Coordination of all Data Analysis and Reporting.
- Alignment of the student information system and other data system infrastructure, utilization and design to support district strategy and needs.
- Creation of a core district data team.
- Having all of these roles under one department will allow for:
- Cross training on our systems.
- Broader understanding and visibility of all data reporting (remove barriers of information being isolated to expertise of individuals).
Geri Wickham, Director Facilities Development
Geri Wickham has been promoted to Director of Facilities Development
Geri Wickham has over 35 years of school facilities planning and construction in both the public and private sectors and has been with the Folsom Cordova Unified School District for over 21 years, currently serving as the Program Planning Manager.
In her new role, Geri will:
- Coordinate and supervise the construction of new schools and district facilities repairs, reconstruction, and relocation.
- Work closely with developers, builders and local city and county agencies to coordinate development of new schools.
- Oversee the preparation and implementation of the developer fee program, facilities master plan, attendance boundary modifications and enrollment projections, joint-use and facility use agreements.
Coordinate with state agencies, such as the Office of Public School Construction, Division of the State Architect, Department of Toxics Substance Control and State Department of Education on construction related approvals and funding applications.
Angela Griffin Ankhelyi, Chief Communications and Community Engagement Officer
Angela Griffin Ankhelyi has been promoted to Chief Communications and Community Engagement Officer. Angela has been with the Folsom Cordova Unified School District since 2013 and currently serves as the Director of Communication and Community Engagement. In her new role, Angela’s leadership responsibilities will include:
- Strategic planning, development, management, and training for all District communication channels including the website, mass notifications, and social media.
- Representing FCUSD at community, state, and national functions, as requested by the Superintendent.
- Overseeing fund development, corporate and philanthropic grants management, and in-kind donations.
- Developing and managing processes and systems for garnering community input and support on key initiatives and issues.