PAYING FOR SCHOOL LUNCH
Use your debit/credit card to deposit money into your student's lunch account with EZSchool Pay.com
Features and Options:
- Send payments faster and directly into your child’s meal account: Payments are credited within 10 minutes.
- Mobile applications: EZSchoolPay is available from your device’s app store.
- Low Balances: Receive alerts when your child’s balance drops below a certain amount.
- Reasonable Transaction Fee: Only $1.95 per transaction.
- Shared Account: Option to link your household to one shared account.
If you would like to take advantage of any of the features mentioned above, you must create an online account with www.EZSchoolPay.com. Getting started is easy! Visit www.EZSchoolPay.com. The website will guide you to create an account and link your student(s) to the account before entering a credit/payment. Helpful hint when creating your account: when searching for the SCHOOL DISTRICT, type FOL in the DISTRICT NAME field and then click search.
You will need a Student Number to link your child to the new account. Your child's Student Number can be found on the Teacher Assignment Letter that was handed out at the Back to School Kick-Off event. If you have any questions, contact the school office at 916-294-9140.
You can also pay for lunch with cash or check. Lunch money MUST be turned in directly to the office at the beginning of the day, before classes begin. Please place money in an envelope labeled with your student's first and last name and their teacher's name.
FCUSD Food Services Department strives to provide a balanced nutritional program for all students, and to provide support and options for parents. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Food Services Department directly at (916) 294-9011.