Return to Headlines


If you have moved, you'll need to contact the office to update your information. Please email a recent SMUD or PG&E bill that indicates your new address to We will also accept rental/lease/escrow paperwork as proof of residency.

If you have moved out of the Gold Ridge attendance area (but still live within the FCUSD boundaries) and you want to finish the year at our school, you will need to complete a school choice application for us to keep on file for the remainder of the current school year. A school choice application will need to be completed every year at registration time, if you wish to remain at Gold Ridge. Acceptance is not guaranteed. If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact the office.

During the school closure, please contact us at:

Kris Easter, School Clerk: 916-294-9140 x240115;

Brittany Nikol, Administrative Assistant: 916-294-9140 x240110;