VISITOR AND VOLUNTEER GUIDELINES
We welcome parents to be part of our school community. We need your assistance to ensure student safety and reduce disruptions to classroom instruction.
- Visitors must sign in at the office and receive a visitor’s pass on each visit.
- Visitors to campus during instructional time must have an appointment.
- ALL volunteers must be Category 2 approved in order to work in the classroom, attend class parties, and go on field trips.
- First, the completed packet must be submitted to the Gold Ridge office with documentation of a negative TB test result that has been done within the past 4 years.
- Then, once your Category 2 Volunteer Application has been approved by the principal, the office staff will guide you through the process of obtaining your Livescan (fingerprint clearance.)
Please review the Volunteer Handbook. A hardcopy is available in the Gold Ridge office or you can click on the "Forms & Documents" tab above to view the Volunteer Handbook online.