Come join the Cordova Gardens Family as a volunteer
We can always use help at events and on field trips. Even Sly Park chaperones!
And of course, what teacher would turn down extra classroom help?!?!
In order to become a volunteer on our campus and with FCUSD, the following steps must be taken:
1. Pick up an application in our front office and view our Volunteer Handbook and District Policy Requirements
2. Provide a TB test showing a Negative result (district provides FREE TB CLINICS)
3. Submit Completed application and TB result to front office for principal to sign.
4. Schedule a District Appointment for Fingerprinting and Background check through our new Online Scheduler
5. Take the signed application, TB test, State ID, and fees for fingerprinting to your appointment.
View the District Volunteer Flyer for more information.