Registration Info 21-22
Important Updates regarding registration for next year!
Returning or New Kinder students:
- Returning Student Registration begins 1/28 envelopes will go home with students and are due back no later than 2/7 with proof of residency and school choice application if applicable.
- Feb 1st Kindergarten and New students registration packets will be available in the office from 9:00am- 2:00pm
- Kindergarten parent information can be found on our website.
- Kindergarten Orientation will be offered through a zoom meeting at a date to follow.
- Envelopes can be returned to teacher for in person learners.
- For distance learners you can drop the information at the office or in our drop box at the gate near the front office. You could also drop off the registration envelop at our next packet pick up on , 2/11.
- The envelope has printed instructions and if they plan on returning, all school choice students also received the school choice application in the envelope.
- Info snap: Info snap should be opening either today or the next coming days. You will be able to log into infosnap through your PowerSchool portal to complete this portion. You will need to complete the infosnap portion to guarantee their spots for next year.
Going on to Middle School
- Mills: Incoming 6th grade Mills virtual orientation Thursday Feb 11th: Click here for updates regarding the zoom link
This information below will be available on our Mills website at: www.fcusd.org/Mills
6th Grade Orientation Video
Packets have been delivered to each elementary school. Included in the registration packet is the Elective Choice Form. We need the packet and the Elective Choice Form to Mills by Friday, February 12th. Students can turn the packet in to their 5th grade teacher and teachers please end over via district mail.
For students who are distance learning via the virtual academy, the packets will be mailed home by Friday, January 29th. Completed packets need to be returned to Mills by Friday, February 12th.
If students will not be attending Mills, there is a box for them to check on the front of the packet envelope. We strongly recommend they complete the Mills Elective Choice Form as a backup option.
Thursday, February 11, 2021
Link will be posted on the Mills website
- Incoming 6th Grade Mitchell Information, School Year 2021-2022
- Monday, January 11 we will mail registration packets to all incoming 5th graders. You can also download our registration materials here.
- In lieu of our annual incoming student field trip,we are having a virutal tour. Please visit https://youtu.be/gJC4xJWXzLc
- Incoming Student Night - Get to Know Mitchell! https://youtu.be/A4hkIlIh4sM