Do you need a Work Permit?
If you are under 18, you need a work permit. Give yourself at least 2 days to get the permit.
2.0 GPA or above (recent grades)
Minimal unexcused absences (10max) and tardies
- 15 years old
SUMMER WORK PERMIT: Registrar's Office
What do you need to do?
1. Get hired! (Congratulations!)
2. Once you are hired, fill out the Work Permit Application, including the employer section.
Do not worry about filling out the bottom square section.
If you can't print, don't worry! Fill out as much as you can and email Ms. Parada.
3. Email your COMPLETED form to Ms.Parada.
An example email: "Hi Ms. Parada, My name is _____ and I have attached my work permit. Thank you!"
4. Ms. Parada will email you your signed, official work permit.
5. Give your employer the work permit. Congratulations!