Students New to Folsom High School for the CURRENT School Year 2020-2021
Come to Folsom High School to pick up Enrollment Packet and provide the necessary documents below.
8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Please be prepared to submit the following necesary documents for your student's enrollment:
Ed Code 48002 states that any of the documents listed proof of age is acceptable:
- Certified copy of birth record or statement by the local register or county recorder certifying birth date
- Baptism certificate duly attested
- An affidavit of the parent, guardian, or custodian of the minor,
Or, any other means of providing the age of the child as proscribed by the governing board of the school district
▪ Immunization Records
▪ Copy of IEP or 504, if applicable
Verification of Residency as defined Ed Code 48204.1 (but not limited to):
- Property tax payment receipts
- Rental property contract, lease, or payment receipts
- Utility service contract, statement, or payment receipts
- Pay stubs
- Voter registration
- Correspondence from a government agency
- Declaration of residency executed by the parent or legal guardian of a pupil
▪ For Incoming Freshmen: Most Recent Report Card
▪ For Incoming Sophomores, Juniors & Seniors - Unofficial Transcript