FHS NEW Student Registration
2021-2022 School Year
New to Folsom Cordova Unified School District?
*This includes students that previously attended but left Folsom Cordova District.
Please note: If your student lives outside of the FCUSD attendance boundary, you must apply for an InterDistrict Transfer. To start the process, you must submit your application to your resident school district.
Come to Folsom High School to pick up Enrollment Packet and provide the necessary documents below.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday Friday
9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Please be prepared to submit the following necessary documents for your student's enrollment:
Ed Code 48002 states that any of the documents listed proof of age is acceptable:
- Certified copy of birth record or statement by the local register or county recorder certifying birth date
- Baptism certificate duly attested
- An affidavit of the parent, guardian, or custodian of the minor,
Or, any other means of providing the age of the child as proscribed by the governing board of the school district
▪ Immunization Records
▪ Copy of IEP or 504, if applicable
- 3 Verifications of Residency as defined Ed Code 48204.1 (but not limited to):
- Property tax payment receipts
- Rental property contract, lease, or payment receipts
- Utility service contract, statement, or payment receipts
- Pay stubs
- Voter registration
- Correspondence from a government agency
- Declaration of residency executed by the parent or legal guardian of a pupil
▪ For Incoming Freshmen: Most Recent Report Card, For Incoming Sophomores, Juniors & Seniors - Unofficial Transcript
We HIGHLY advise that students/families take advantage of all of the resources provided below prior to submitting their course selection form.