All Student Athletes looking to participate in Clinics or tryouts must complete the following:1. Athletic Clearance:
2. Sports Physical Exam form (Sports Physical Exam Form):
- Please visit the Middle School Athletic Clearance wesbite to register your athlete and sign-up for a sport.
- Please note, sports physicals are good for a calendar year. Your athlete must have a current physical on file in order to participate in any tryout, practice or competition/game.
If your student Athlete has been named to a team they then must:3. A $75 Fee for transportation.*
- All funds collected go directly toward covering costs for transportation and can only be paid by check or cash to the student store here at Mitchell. PAL scholarship available, contact the athletic director email@example.com,if you have any questions.
*Based upon Board Policy 3250 “Because the cost of providing student transportation exceeds funding provided by the State, the Governing Board finds it necessary to charge fees for home-to-school student transportation. The Superintendent or designee shall annually submit proposed changes to transportation fee schedules for Board approval. Fees shall be determined on the basis of operating costs in accordance with the law.” Any amount contributed will be greatly appreciated. Transportation Fee Waivers must be submitted to the Principal.To register your athlete please click on the following link:To download the handbook and paper forms click below:
- If you are interested in bringing your student athlete home after games please print, fill out and turn in the form to your coach or Athletic director. The Alternate Trasportation form is on page 22 of the student athlete handbook.