A process whereby schools analyze and target students’ academic problems so that quality and effective interventions can be implemented. Interventions are data driven and designed to facilitate student success. Each school receives on-going coaching in the following core principles:
• We can effectively teach all children.
• Intervene early.
• Use a problem-solving method to make decisions.
• Use research-based, scientifically validated interventions.
• Monitor student progress.
• Use data to make decisions.
Intervention Programs will provide support to encourage success and enhance the educational experience of all students.
Staff note- to view Intervention forms, you must log into the website.