Welcome to Transportation
Transportation guidelines for the 2021-2022 school year
- Normal transportation will resume in the fall
- All students required to wear face coverings
- Encourage bus driver and attendants (if any) to also wear face shield in addition to their masks
- Open windows on bus/air vent on top of bus to increase fresh air flow weather permitting
- Normal seating - up to 3 student per seat as social distancing requirements have been lifted
- Presence on bus means parents have screened students and are not sending a sick child to school (see FCUSD Symptom Screening Checklist English or Spanish)
- Daily sanitization of high touch surfaces on buses
Here Comes the Bus®
Will be replaced by a new system called Stopfinder. The new system will be available shortly and email invitations will be sent to each students primary contact email address.
The Bus fee will be outlined here. 2021-2022 Application If you are applying for a free or reduced pass you will need to provide proof of income (check stubs) or proof of receiving government aid.
.It is the mission of the Transportation Services Department to provide for students, staff and community of the Folsom Cordova Unified School District the safest and most reliable means of transportation. We support this mission by providing ongoing training to ensure our drivers are knowledgeable with the most current laws and regulations; maintaining the fleet on a strict schedule; replacing obsolete/ outdated vehicles regularly; and communicating regularly with the staff and community leaders on recommended changes to meet the needs of the District.
Attention Families: Important Time Sensitive Information Regarding Transportation Bus Passes
- Students are required to be at the stop lined up 5 minutes before the scheduled time
- Regular education routes and time schedules can be found on the Transportation website at: www.fcusd.org/transportation
There is a 30 day grace period for school bus passes for the 2021-2022 school year only. Our office is open to help you obtain the bus pass. Please remind the students that they need to have a bus pass to get onto the school bus each time.NEW DRIVER'S CLASS: For information please contact Cathelean Jones, Lead driver trainer - email@example.com or call 916-294-9100 ext 160145 for additional assistance.Vehicle Problems? Please email Paul Mims at Wmims@fcusd.org or call ext:160160
James SnowDirector of Transportation916.294.9100 ext 160110Alex ShalAdministrative Assistant916.294.9100 ext 160110Naveen ChandraTransportation Supervisor916.294.9100Rose SalazarOffice Technition (BUS PASS QUESTIONS)916.294.9100 EXT 160140VacantSpecial Education Dispatcher916.294.9100 ext 160130Ron PrasadField Trips & Regular Education Dispatcher916.294.9100 ext 160120Department Location11458 Elks CircleRancho Cordova, CA 95742Dispatch Office hours: During school sessions: 5:30 AM till 5:00 PMBus pass office hours: During school sessions: 8:30 AM till 5:00 PMDuring school breaks and non student days: 6:00 AM till 2:30 PM