OFFICIAL OR UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS? (Which do you need?)Official Transcripts have the official seal and signature and are placed in a sealed envelope.Unofficial Transcripts do not have the official seal or signature, nor are they in a sealed envelope. These are sometimes needs to provide proof of grades or enrollment.CURRENT STUDENTS:
- You can log onto your PowerSchool account and print/download UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS following these instructions.
- All request for OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS are made using this form.
- Processing requires 2 school days, you will receive an email when the are ready for pick-up. Transcripts are not available for immediate pick-up on a walk-in basis.
- Once ready for pick-up, transcripts are available in the Registrar & Counseling Office M-F 8-3.
- We will only mail transcripts to colleges, employers, and scholarships. We will not mail transcripts to your home address.
- There is no charge for transcripts for students currently enrolled at Cordova High School
If you are a current student transferring out of Cordova High School- please contact the Registrar to request your transcripts and complete withdrawal steps.
DO NOT REQUEST A TRANSCRIPT UNLESS THE COLLEGE HAS REQUESTED IT.CSU OR UC Schools: Students do not need to request a transcipt unless it is an application requirement for a special program. CSU and UC do NOT accept transcripts as part of the initial application process.Common Applications/ Send EDU: Students do not need to request a transcript. Enter your counselor's email on the application and your counselor will upload the transcripts when they complete your common application.Out of State & Private School: Non CSU, UC or schools not using Connom App (such as private colleges or out of state schools and universities may require a copy of your transcripts. Please consult their websiite to determine of a transcript is necessary.Scholarships/Military/Legal Matters/Jobs/Auto Insurance: Transcript request are made using the form above. Determine whether you will need an Official or Unofficial Transcript and proceed as directed above.ALUMNI (CHS Grads 1965-2020):There is a $2.00 fee for each processed transcript (paid by cash, or money order made payable to CHS).Transcripts can be Pickied-Up or Mailed:
For your transcripts to be properly processed, please include the following in your email:
- Click the link below to email your transcript request
Bring payment when picking up transcriptsOR
Mail payment to CHS, request will be fulfilled after payment has been received.Cordova High SchoolAttention: Registrar2239 Chase DriveRancho Cordova, CA 95670
Once your request is received and confirmed, the transcripts will be mailed or ready to pick-up in 2 school days. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any further questions.
- Your full legal name used while attending CHS
- The year you graduated
- Unofficial pdf.(Free & electronic) or Official transcript and Quantity
- Mailing address~ where you would like the transcripts mailed
- Admissions email address if request is to be sent electronically