OFFICIAL OR UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS? (Which do you need?)Official Transcripts have the official seal and signature and are placed in a sealed envelope.Unofficial Transcripts do not have the official seal or signature, nor are they in a sealed envelope. These are sometimes needs to provide proof of grades or enrollment.CURRENT STUDENTS:
- For UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS log into your PowerSchool account to print/download, click here for Instructions.
- For OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS requests click here O.T. Request.
- Processing requires 2 school days, you will receive an email from the College & Career Center Clerk when they are ready for pick-up. Transcripts are not available for immediate pick-up on a walk-in basis.
- We will only mail transcripts to colleges, employers, and scholarships. We will not mail transcripts to your home address.
- There is no charge for transcripts for students currently enrolled at Cordova High School
For all Current Students' Official Transcripts questions,
please contact our College & Career Center:
College & Career Center Clerk
Please complete the following 2021 Final Senior Transcript Request Survey if you would like Your final transcripts sent to your future college, university, or vocational school. They will be processed and sent in the later part of June. 2021 SENIOR TRANSCRIPT REQUESTS
If you are a current student transferring out of Cordova High School- please contact the Registrar to request your transcripts and complete withdrawal steps.
DO NOT REQUEST A TRANSCRIPT UNLESS THE COLLEGE HAS REQUESTED IT.CSU OR UC Schools: Students do not need to request a transcipt unless it is an application requirement for a special program. CSU and UC do NOT accept transcripts as part of the initial application process.Common Applications/ Send EDU: Students do not need to request a transcript. Enter your counselor's email on the application and your counselor will upload the transcripts when they complete your common application.Out of State & Private School: Non CSU, UC or schools not using Connom App (such as private colleges or out of state schools and universities may require a copy of your transcripts. Please consult their websiite to determine of a transcript is necessary.Scholarships/Military/Legal Matters/Jobs/Auto Insurance: Transcript request are made using the form above. Determine whether you will need an Official or Unofficial Transcript and proceed as directed above.ALUMNI (CHS Grads 1965-2020):There is a $2.00 fee for each official transcript.Please click on the link below to proceed, allow at least 2 school days for your request to be processed.Step 1- Transcript requests: Click HEREStep 2- Transcript payments: Thank you, Step 1 of your transcript request has been submitted (you cannot proceed without completing Step 1).If you are requesting Unofficial Transcripts you are done.If requesting Official Transcripts, there are 3 options to pay:
Once your request is received and confirmed, the transcripts will be mailed or ready to pick-up in 2 school days. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any further questions.
- Online payment at the Web Store, once both steps are complete please allow 2 school days for your request to be processed.
- In-Person at the Registrar & Counseling Office M-F 8-3 (address below)
- Mail: Cordova HS 2239 Chase Drive Rancho Cordova, CA 95670