OFFICIAL OR UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS? (Which do you need?)Official Transcripts have the official seal and signature and are placed in a sealed envelope.Unofficial Transcripts do not have the official seal or signature, nor are they in a sealed envelope. These are sometimes needs to provide proof of grades or enrollment.CURRENT STUDENTS:
- You can log onto your PowerSchool account and print/download UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS following these instructions.
- For OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS requests click here OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS.
- Processing requires 2 school days, you will receive an email from the College & Career Center Clerk when they are ready for pick-up. Transcripts are not available for immediate pick-up on a walk-in basis.
- We will only mail transcripts to colleges, employers, and scholarships. We will not mail transcripts to your home address.
- There is no charge for transcripts for students currently enrolled at Cordova High School
For all Official Transcripts questions, please contact our College & Career Center:
College & Career Center Clerk
If you are a current student transferring out of Cordova High School- please contact the Registrar to request your transcripts and complete withdrawal steps.
DO NOT REQUEST A TRANSCRIPT UNLESS THE COLLEGE HAS REQUESTED IT.CSU OR UC Schools: Students do not need to request a transcipt unless it is an application requirement for a special program. CSU and UC do NOT accept transcripts as part of the initial application process.Common Applications/ Send EDU: Students do not need to request a transcript. Enter your counselor's email on the application and your counselor will upload the transcripts when they complete your common application.Out of State & Private School: Non CSU, UC or schools not using Connom App (such as private colleges or out of state schools and universities may require a copy of your transcripts. Please consult their websiite to determine of a transcript is necessary.Scholarships/Military/Legal Matters/Jobs/Auto Insurance: Transcript request are made using the form above. Determine whether you will need an Official or Unofficial Transcript and proceed as directed above.ALUMNI (CHS Grads 1965-2020):There is a $2.00 fee for each official transcript.Please click on the link below to proceed, allow at least 2 school days for your request to be processed.Step 1- Transcript requests: Click HEREStep 2- Transcript payments: Thank you, Step 1 of your transcript request has been submitted (you cannot proceed without completing Step 1).If you are requesting Unofficial Transcripts you are done.If requesting Official Transcripts, there are 3 options to pay:
Once your request is received and confirmed, the transcripts will be mailed or ready to pick-up in 2 school days. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any further questions.
- Online payment at the Web Store, once both steps are complete please allow 2 school days for your request to be processed.
- In-Person at the Registrar & Counseling Office M-F 8-3 (address below)
- Mail: Cordova HS 2239 Chase Drive Rancho Cordova, CA 95670