Welcome to the Registrar's Office
916-294-2450 ext 810130* Please click on my name to email me
Welcome to Cordova High School, Home of the Lancers, an International Baccalaureate World School.
Registration for students new to FCUSD who would like to attend CHS next school year begins March 1, 2020.
Our enrollment process consists of two parts. Please stop by our Counseling Office at 2239 Chase Dr, Rancho Cordova to pick up an enrollment packet.
Part One, you will start the process by completing the enrollment packet and submitting the following REQUIRED documents:
- Pre-Enrollment Informational Sheet
- Records from the previous school including:
- Withdrawal Grades
- Unofficial Transcript
- Discipline Report
- Government issued identification such as California Identification Card, California Driver’s License or Passport
- Proof of Residency (current) – provide two of the following (originals will NOT be returned): EXAMPLES
- Property Tax payment receipts
- Mortgage/ Rental/ Lease contract or payment receipts
- Utility service contract: SMUD, PG&E, OR City/County
- Pay stub
- Voter Registration
- Proof of Immunizations
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- Signed Authorization for Release of School Records
- Signed Course Request Form
- Custody Paperwork (if applicable)
- Copy of most current I.E.P. (Special Education) or 504 plan (if applicable).
Affidavit of Residency forms are available if you are residing/doubled up with another family. Please complete the form along with the registration pages. Please provide proof of residency from the resident to verify residency to complete the process.
Once you have the above documentation, please call for a registration appointment to proceed to Part Two. 916-294-2450 ext. 810161.
All items on the check list must be provided by the parent/guardian for the enrollment process to begin. Please bring all required documents to your scheduled appointment.
Part Two, Folsom Cordova Unified School District uses an online registration system called InfoSnap. Once the Enrollment Documents have been submitted to our Counseling Department and verified, an InfoSnap login and password will be emailed to you.
At this point, you will be able to enter your student’s emergency contacts, medical information and complete the additional FCUSD required registration documents.
By Appointment only
If you need assistance or do not have access to a computer please contact the Counseling Office 916-294-2450 ext 810161.