End of Year Information
Click HERE for details about
- Minimum Day Schedule
- Technology Return
- High School Graduation
- Coursework Material Return
- Park Day
Innovations Academy was just honored with the Civic Learning Award. Only 18 schools receive this award. Well done, Innovations!
Read more about this wonderful award: HERE
K12/Stride Material Return Information
1. Pack materials in a box/boxes
2. Starting May 11th, parents will receive an email with directions, list of materials to return, and shipping labels.
3. After May 25th, drop off your boxes to any UPS store.
4. Reminders will be sent out. You can disregard the reminders once you have sent your materials back.
Click HERE for more information
Seniors, Click HERE for information regarding senior events.
Click HERE to register for the 23-24 school year.
Innovations Academy is officially Fully Accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Schools, Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
What does this mean? This means that your high school student is eligible to attend a 4-year UC or CSU school in the fall of 2023.
For more information about WASC:
Accrediting Commission for Schools
Western Association of Schools and Colleges
533 Airport Blvd. Suite 200, Burlingame, CA 94010
New staff announcements....
Announcing FCUSD Leaders
New roles for 23-23....
New AP at CHS for 2023-2024
Welcome Mr. Owens to...
FCUSD Welcomes Three New Assistant Principals for 23-24
Three new AP's at middle schools...
June 10, 2023
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM Special Board Meeting
June 15, 2023
5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Board Meeting