Student Activities

  • Stu Gov Activity Directors
    Clif Castro
    Matt Mills






  • Reg pre


    Comments (-1)
  • Office Hours


    Comments (-1)


    Current FHS Students: Enrollment for next school year 2023/24 will begin end of January- more info to come. 



    Current SMS/FMS Students: Enrollment for next school year 2023/24 will begin end of February- more info to come. 

    January 26th "So You Want To Be A Bulldog" Program Information and Orientation Night @Folsom High School



    Non-FCUSD Students but live in FHS boundaries or School Choice and ITP (Inter-district Transfers)-Enrollment for 2023/24 school year begins March 6th, 2023- more info to come. 


    **New Student Enrollment for the Current school year 2022-2023- Click Here


    Transcript Requests

    Do you need a copy of your transcript?

    Please refer to the Counseling webpage

    for the transcript ordering process:



    Comments (-1)
  • How to seek Mental Health Support

    Mental Health Support-


    Comments (-1)
  • Health Office

    Visit our Health Office Page for medication forms, immunization information and Frontline Health Portal instructions. 


    Comments (-1)
  • WeTip

    To report suspicious or illegal activity, please contact

    Folsom Police at 916-355-7231


    WeTip at 1-800-78-CRIME



    Comments (-1)
  • Work Permit
    Work Permit Procedure

    Please complete the following steps:

    1. Click on the link to obtain a work permit application form:  Work Permit Request Form
    2. Student completes the "Minor's Information" and "School Information".
    3. Employer completes information regarding employment.
    4. Parent or legal guardian must sign.
    5. Student returns completed permit application to FHS for issuance of the work permit.
    6. FHS issues work permit and student is required to sign to accept permit.
    7. Student provides employer with work permit. 

    Please note: Students must have excellent attendance, maintain a 2.0 GPA and satisfactory citizenship to be issued a work permit. Students with poor citizenship and GPA may have their work permit revoked.

    You can turn in person to Mrs. Cederstrom in the Counseling office or email it to

    Comments (-1)

District News