Skip To Main Content

Logo Image

Logo Title

TK-12 Enrollment

K-12 General Enrollment Information

Enrollment Information

2023-2024 New Student Enrollment Procedures 

Welcome to the Folsom Cordova Unified School District!  The first day of school for the 2023-24 school year is August 8.

Check your home boundary school website for information and the timeline for registration.    
Documents needed to start the enrollment process:

  • Proof of age (see guidelines below)
  • One proof of residency (see guidelines below)  
  • Copy of current immunizations
  • Completed Pre-Enrollment Form (see link below*)

Please complete the Elementary or Secondary Pre-Enrollment Information Form linked below.  Once completed, parents or guardians must take all enrollment documents to the school office assigned to your home address: home neighborhood school
Looking for your home boundary school?  You can find that information on the district school locator.
The following items are required to begin the registration process:

  • Elementary and Secondary School Pre-Enrollment Information Form (attached below)
  • Ed Code 48002 states that any of the documents listed as proof of age is acceptable - 
    • Certified copy of birth record or statement by the local registrar or county recorder certifying the birth date
    • Baptism certificate duly attested
    • Passport
    • An affidavit by the parent, guardian, or custodian of the minor
    • Or, any other means of providing the age of the child as prescribed by the governing board of the school district
  • Immunization Records
  • Custody Papers: If applicable. Please provide us with a court-stamped copy.
  • IEP: If applicable.
  • Verification of Residency as defined by Ed Code 48204.1:
  • Utility Service Contracts, statements, payment receipts, Government Documents, Driver’s License or non-government-issued photo ID, Voter Registration, Property Taxes, Pay Stub, declaration of residency or correspondence from a government agency may be submitted.
  • If you do not have Verification of Residency in your name, an Affidavit of Residency must be completed by the resident whose name is on the SMUD or PG&E utility bill/rental or escrow agreement at the time of enrollment. 
  • Transcript for secondary registration.

Students must reside full-time with a parent or legal guardian at the residential address given.  If you and your child are living with a family member or friend, the owner of the residence must accompany you to the school and complete an affidavit of residency in person.  The owner of the residence must provide proof of residency documentation.

To complete your child's Kindergarten registration process, we need the additional documents, if currently available:

  • Report of Health Examination for School Entry: This is valid from six months before Kindergarten through the third month after 1st grade begins. If your doctor performs a physical before entering Kindergarten, please complete the "Report of Health Examination for School" form.  It will be kept in your child's file and will meet the requirements for entry into the 1st grade.
  • Oral Health Assessment: This form is only needed for incoming Kindergarten and 1st Grade students. Please have your child's dentist complete the "Oral Health Assessment" form and return it to school by the end of your child's first year of public school.   

If you have further questions, contact your attendance boundary school. 

Elementary Pre-Registration ENG
Elementary Pre-Registration RUS
Elementary Pre-Registration SP

Secondary Pre-Registration ENG
Secondary Pre-Registration RUS
Secondary Pre-Registration SP