New Bulldog

     Folsom High School


    Counseling Department

    Welcome Spin 

  • The Counseling Office is currently CLOSED.


    If you have general counseling questions or enrollment, please contact Kelly Cederstrom (KCederst@fcusd.org)


    Comments (-1)
  • Transcript Request Information (Current and Alumni students)


    Comments (-1)
  • 2020 - 2021 FHS Student Registration- Click Here


    Comments (-1)




    UPDATED 2020 FCUSD Credit Recovery Summer Session Information and Sign Ups

    Summer School Dates: Monday, June 8th – Friday, July 3rd




    Credit Recovery Summer Session may be held at Folsom High School or Cordova High School (TBD)


    Details about the format and attendance to be announced. Students are expected to be available during the entire summer session.


    Credit Recovery Summer Session Grading Policy :

    • Students who participate in FCUSD Credit Recovery Summer Session will only be eligible to earn up to a C to recover A-G eligibility and to meet graduation requirements.  
    • Semester 2 (B) courses: Grading policy will reflect the established district grading policy for the corresponding semester (2020 Spring Semester).


    Enrichment Course(s) : Students with an “impacted schedule"  are eligible to take an enrichment course. Students MUST submit a 4 year plan to be considered for an enrichment course. Impacted schedule refers to a student being enrolled in all 6 courses to meet a-g requirements or a pathway for all 4 years of their high school career.

    Courses available:

    Health (current 9-11th grade)

    Government and Economics (current 11th grade)



    Alternative Options:

    Options For Youth (OFY), BYU Independent Study, or National Virtual High School- please email  your counselor for more information. Please note there is a cost to take courses through alternative providers.




    Comments (-1)
  • Counseling Enrichment Resource Document and Tasks

    We have prepared additional resources for students and parents during these times.  Tasks are assigned by themes to help students get to know themselves better (strengths and challenges), coping strategies, and exploring/planning post high school options. We encourage you to review the activities and complete two per week.  It is important that you continue to prepare and plan for your future, while taking care of yourself at this time. Click Here

    Comments (-1)

    Mental Health and Community Resources: CLICK HERE


    Helpful articles for parents trying to navigate this difficult time with their teens:




    Tips for teens to handle stress while stuck at home:




    Comments (-1)

  • Do you need to enroll for the CURRENT (2019-2020) school year? Click here


    Comments (-1)
  • Comments (-1)
  • College & Career Center News:  

    Students can sign up to meet with college or military representatives at the Folsom High School:

    • Click on this link for dates of the college visits in the Career Center during PAWS
    • Click on this link for the dates of the military visits in the quad during Lunches


    Comments (-1)