WELCOME FMS JAGUAR FAMILIES!
Our Parent Teacher Organization has a long history at Folsom Middle School. We are a 100% volunteer-led organization. We serve all of the school community's needs for close to 1,350 students. Without your generous donations of time and financial support, we cannot provide the excellence in educational programs, enrichment, and teacher support that students have enjoyed for years. We welcome all parents to bring their ideas, feedback, suggestions, and talents to PTO.
Contacts: Nirali Purani firstname.lastname@example.org
Cory Kleinfeldt email@example.com
Thank you for investing in your family's school community!
Parent Teacher Organization supports our students in many ways:
- Monthly PTO meetings for Parents, Teachers, Administration and Board members
- Fall Welcome Back Breakfast for all FMS Teachers, Administrators, Counselors, and Staff
- Grant Funding for Academic/Elective Departments and Student Clubs
- Holiday Library Fundraiser / Bookfair
- Valentine's Dance
- Color Run! Fundraiser!
- Teacher/Staff Appreciation Week
- 8th Grade Promotion
Join your PTO today! Stay informed and have a voice in what's happening in your student's school community!
We work closely with the Principal, Staff, and Teachers in ways that directly impact our students:
- Library Improvements - Chromebooks, updated furniture, educational games
- Funds for Clubs/Sports/Music/Media programs
- School Dances & Spirit Days
- Staff & Teacher Appreciation Days
- 8th Grade Awards Ceremony/Promotion
- School Beautification Projects
- Speakers, Workshops, Assemblies
- Parent Education Forums
Join us! Let's make our students' middle school experience positive, fulfilling and memorable!
(Last updated 9/22/2023)
Ways To Stay Connected at FMS!
JOIN PTO! MEMBERS ENJOY:
COMMUNICATION AND COLLABORATION
As a Member, parents meet in an informational, open-format setting at least once a month with Dr. Daniels, teachers and other parents at our monthly meetings. It's a great time to compare notes with other parents, ask teachers and the Principal questions, and bring your valued ideas and suggestions to our collective voice!
Email reminders are shared with Members each month to keep our community connected throughout the year.
Like us on Facebook for shared experiences and school / community updates.
(You do not need Facebook Account to view our public page)
Volunteers complete the teacher-student-parent circle on campus. There are lots of opportunities for you to get involved. Find out what's going on and be part of the parent-teacher organization at a deeper level.
V.P. Membership, Nirali Purani, firstname.lastname@example.org