Sutter Middle School After-School Sports Program
Parents / student-athletes and coaches,
To date, there are no confirmed staff or student cases of COVID-19 in Folsom Cordova schools. Thank you for your patience as we and all schools throughout California work to respond as quickly as possible to a rapidly evolving issue with the best information we have from expert agencies.
The Governor’s Office earlier today directed public agencies to follow updated public health guidance, including restrictions on public events and large gatherings (250+ participants) to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and protect community health.
Our top priority is the health and safety of our students, staff, families and community members. We respectfully ask your assistance by following these guidelines. Note: These measures will be in effect through April 13, 2020 (including Spring Break) and will be modified or extended based on guidance from public health officials.
School/district-sponsored events (March 13-April 13, 2020):
At this time, school and District-sponsored events scheduled through April 13, 2020 will be postponed or cancelled. If events cannot be cancelled or postponed, total attendees must be restricted to under 250, and appropriate social distancing measures must be in place.
Events include, but are not limited to:
- Athletic events (practices and games)
- Visual and performing arts events
- Assemblies and/or extracurricular related events
- Open Houses
- PTA/PTO/Booster events
- Student-organized events including those organized by SAB and school clubs
- Science Fairs
Please know that our surrounding districts and schools are also following similar guidelines, thank you for understanding and for your support.
Mr. Brian Zan is the athletic director.
Please contact for any firstname.lastname@example.orgTHE 3 CRITERIA TO BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN SUTTER ATHLETICS
(1) Athletic Clearance (You must fill out the online information to 'clear' your child.)
(2) FCUSD physical form (Download a copy -located on the left of this page- and get a physician's signature.) Must be dated no earlier than June 1st of current school year. Turn this into the coach at tryouts (The 1ST DAY) or you CANNOT tryout/participate!!!
(3) STUDENT ATHLETIC TRANSPORTATION FORM*Dates/Times subject to change. Please check periodically for any possible changes.
*YOU MUST HAVE AN FCUSD PHYSICAL PRESENTED TO THE COACH ON THE 1ST DAY OF TRYOUTS IN ORDER TO TRYOUT. PLEASE make an appointment now for your child's physical. While physicals last one calendar year, we prefer physicals for the "school-year". We do NOT hold copies of physicals from the previous year in our files. Physical forms can be dowloaded off this website or your child can get one at the Info Meeting.
(Print out a copy now and get your Physical done!)
Mr. Zan - email@example.com