Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Carl Sundahl Elementary, we appreciate all our parent volunteers and the time they give to our school.
Please follow the instructions below to become a volunteer:
2. The Parent Coordinator or front office staff at Carl Sundahl can answer any questions you may have regarding the volunteer process. Complete the Volunteer Form (Category 2) and turn in the application at the front office for the Principal to review and sign, along with a copy of a current TB Test. TB Tests can either be done directly with your own doctor or through our monthly District TB Clinic.
3. Pick up the application form from the school site after the Principal has approved the application.
4. Make an appointment ONLINE to be fingerprinted.
5. Take the following to your fingerprinting appointment:
- California Driver License
- Completed CAT 2 Volunteer Application signed by the Principal
- Fingerprint fees in cash or credit card ($25 or $42 if lived out of California in the past 5 years)
- Current TB clearance (If X-ray, you need clearance certificate from Health Programs, FCUSD Education Services Center).
You will also have a photo taken at FCUSD Education Services Center for your volunteer badge. Once cleared, Carl Sundahl will receive your badge indicating you are cleared to volunteer. The Parent Coordinator will notify you accordingly.
FCUSD Education Services Center
1965 Birkmont Drive, Rancho Cordova, 95742
Phone: (916) 294 9000
Office hours: Monday - Friday 7:30am to 4:30pm