Welcome to the Vista del LagoCounseling Department!Counseling Department Announcements and Updates
2019 FCUSD Summer School Information:
- There will be NO enrichment offerings during summer school. This is due to a policy change made by the district. Students will NOT be allowed to enroll in Health or PE.
- Remedial Summer School is available to all students who need to repeat a course due to earning a D or F. Remedial summer school will be held at Cordova High School. Summer school dates are June 5 to July 2. Fee based transportation is provided (see registration form).
- Summer school forms are available for pick up in Counseling or can be printed 2019 Summer School Form and are due back to the Vista Counseling office by May 10.
- Summer school hours are 8am-2:35pm.
- Students that have submitted a summer school registration form to their counselor are given a spot in summer school.
The following are the instructions for new students and students returning from non-FCUSD schools:
2/26/2019- Vista del Lago's enrollment for 2019-2020 has reached capacity. Students who live in Vista del Lago boundaries and have not already completed enrollment for 2019-2020 must register at Folsom High School. We do not anticipate space becoming available for the 2019-2020 school year. If you would like your name placed on a waiting list in case space becomes available, please complete this form. You will not be contacted unless space becomes available.