If you are new to Folsom or returing to the FCUSD, there are a few things needed to begin the registration process.
When you have the above forms, please contact Domonique Neil at email@example.com and she can assist you with the rest of the registration process.If you are coming from Folsom High School or Vista del Lago High School, a referral will need to be sent from your current high school counselor.
- Transcripts from your last school
- Immunization Records
- Ed Code 48002 states that any of the documents listed proof of age is acceptable:
- Certified copy of birth record or statement by the local registrar or county recorder certifying birth date
- Baptism certificate duly attested
- An affidavit of the parent, guardian, or custodian of the minor
- Or, any other means of providing the age of the child as prescribed by the governing board of the school district
- Three (3) forms of proof of residency as defined by Ed Code 48204 (but not limited to):
- Utility Service Contracts, statements, payment receipts, Government Documents, Driver's License or photo ID from a non-governmental source, Voter Registration, Property Taxes, or Pay Stub, decloration of residency, or correspondence from a governement agency executed by the parent or legal guardian of a pupil may be submitted.
- Provide a photo ID from a government or non-governmental source.
- Completed FCUSD Pre-Enrollment Informational Sheet