If you are new to Folsom or returing to the FCUSD, there are a few things needed to begin the registration process.
- Transcripts from your last school
- Immunization Records
- Birth Certificate as defined by Ed Code 48002 (certified copy of birth record or statement by the local registrar or county recorder certifying birth date, Baptism Certificate Duly Attested, Passport, an affidavit of the parent, guardian or custodian of the minor or any other means of providing the age of the child as perscribed by the governing board of the school district)
- Three (3) forms of proof of residency as defined by Ed Code 48204.1 (Property tax payment receipts, rental property contract, lease or payment receipts, Utility service contracts, statement or payment receipts, pay stubs, voter registration, correspondence from a government agency, declaration of residency executed by the parent or legal guardian of a pupil)
- Parent ID as defined by Ed Code 48002 or 48204.1 K-12 Model Policies 7, 12, 13 (other non-government issued photo ID)
- Completed FCUSD Pre-Enrollment Informational Sheet
When you have the above forms, please contact Domonique Neil at email@example.com and she can assist you with the rest of the registration process.
If you are coming from Folsom High School or Vista del Lago High School, a referral will need to be sent from your current high school counselor.