Please apply as a CATEGORY 2 Volunteer. Mather Heights does not accept Category 1 volunteers.
Category 2 Volunteers are defined as someone who:
● Assists in the classroom or other school activities more than four (4) times per year or sixteen (16) total hours per year
● Has direct contact with students and may be sole adult with student(s) on school field trip
● Has direct contact with students and may be sole adult with student(s) in classroom or other school-related activities on or off school grounds
● Serves as an overnight chaperone
Category 2 Volunteers must complete an application through Raptor. In this application, you will be required to submit a TB test dated within the last 60 days. Upon completion of this application, you will be prompted to complete a live scan/fingerprinting background check.
Ready to Volunteer? Please carefully review the requirements above and read these instructions before starting your application:
Do not start this application unless you are prepared to upload a TB test dated within the last 60 days.
● You will be required to complete a live scan/fingerprint background check. Please note in the next module if you have already been fingerprinted with FCUSD.
● Once you complete this application, you will be redirected to a webpage with further instructions. Live scan fingerprinting may be completed with third party services. You MUST use the district issued Request for Live Scan Service form.
Please click Chaperone/Volunteer Clearance to get started in RAPTOR.
FCUSD also provides a once a month TB clinic. Click HERE to see the schedule.