The Parent Co-Op Preschool/Toddler Program
Where the Parents Are Our Students!
Due to COVID-19 this program is temporarily closed. We apologize for any inconvenienve and look forward to seeing you very soon.
Parent Preschool Co-op Program
- Children must be 3 years of age.
- Children must be potty trained.
- Have a current immunization record.
- Ed Code states that any of the documents listed proof of age is acceptable: certified copy of birth record or statement certifying birth date, Baptism certificate duly attested, Passport, an affidavid of the parent, guardian, or custodian of the minor, or, any means of providing the age of the child as proscribed by the governing board of the school district.
- Proof of residency (as defined Ed Code 48204.1 but not limited to)
- Property tax payment receipt
- Rental property contract, lease, or payment receipt
- Utility service contract, statement, or payment receipt
- Pay stubs
- Voter registration
- Coorespondence from government agency
- Declaration of residency executed by the parent or legal guardian of a pupil
- Parent provide a photo ID from a government or non-government source.
- Parent works one (1) day in the classroom each week.
- Parent attends one night meeting and one field trip each month.
- Children must be 2 years of age.
- Children and parents attend together
- Meets one day a week for two hours either Tuesday or Thursday.
- other items as listed above
Elementary School Site locations: Mather Heights, Empire Oaks, Oak Chan, Gold Ridge, Folsom Hills, Russell Ranch, Natoma Station
Please note: classes must meet the minimum student enrollment requirements. If enrollment falls below the minimum then the class may be closed and families moved to another school site location if space is available.