Parent Co-op Preschool and Parent Toddler Programs
Parents are our Students!Two Classes to choose from based on your child's age:
Parent Co-op Preschool
- Children must be 3 years of age by September 1, 2019.
- Children must be potty trained.
- Have a current immunization record and copy of your child's birth certificate on file with the FCAS office.
- Parent works one (1) day in the classroom each week.
- Parent attends one night meeting and one field trip each month.
- Children must be 2 years of age by December 1, 2019.
- Children and parents attend together
- Meets one day a week for two hours either Tuesday or Thursday.
- Have a current immunization record and copy of child's birth certificate on file with the FCAS office
Enrolled adult school students (parents or guardians) must have a current negative TB test on file with the FCAS office.
Classes may be canceled if we do not meet minimum enrollment requirements!
Registration is done online from this website. Space is NOT guaranteed. Acceptance will be determined by the order of registration date.Try using Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer if you encounter any problems trying to register (this software is not supported by Google Chrome).
- Priority enrollment begins February 25, 2019 for the 2019-20 school year.
- Open enrollment begins March 11, 2019.
- Your payment will be processed by ASAP Online Registration; it will show as such on your credit card statement.
- There will be a $25 fee for each reversed charge or chargeback originated by the payee.)
In order to participate in the 2019-20 program, preschoolers must be 3 years old by September 1.
The required documents for Preschool, Transitional Preschool and Toddler classes include:
Copy of child's birth certificate
Copy of child's immunization records
A cleared TB test for any adults participating in the class
These documents may be emailed or faxed (916) 294-2490 to the FCAS office AFTER notification of acceptance beginning in Late May.
For additional questions, please email AdultEd.ParentEd@fcusd.org.Information