Welcome to the Parent Co-Op Preschool/Toddler Program
Where the Parents Are Our Students!
Parent Co-op Preschool
- Children must be 3 years of age by September 1, 2020.
- Children must be potty trained.
- Have a current immunization record and copy of your child's birth certificate on file with the FCAS office.
- Parent works one (1) day in the classroom each week.
- Parent attends one night meeting and one field trip each month.
- Children must be 2 years of age by December 1, 2020.
- Children and parents attend together
- Meets one day a week for two hours either Tuesday or Thursday.
- Have a current immunization record and copy of child's birth certificate on file with the FCAS office
Elementary School Site locations: Mather Heights, Empire Oaks, Oak Chan, Gold Ridge, Folsom Hills, Russell Ranch, Natoma Station
Please note: classes must meet the minimum student enrollment requirements. If enrollment falls below the minimum then the class may be closed and families moved to another school site location if space is available.