Parent Participation Preschool Co-op Program
Where the Parents Are Our Students!
Registration for fall 2021 begins on March 15, 2021.
Locations: Folsom Hills, Oak Chan, Mather Heights, Russell Ranch, Natoma Station
Parent Preschool Co-op Program
- Children must be 3 years of age.
- Children must be potty trained.
- Have a current immunization record.
- Ed Code states that any of the documents listed proof of age is acceptable: certified copy of birth record or statement certifying birth date, Baptism certificate duly attested, Passport, an affidavid of the parent, guardian, or custodian of the minor, or, any means of providing the age of the child as proscribed by the governing board of the school district.
- Proof of residency (as defined Ed Code 48204.1 but not limited to)
- Property tax payment receipt
- Rental property contract, lease, or payment receipt
- Utility service contract, statement, or payment receipt
- Pay stubs
- Voter registration
- Coorespondence from government agency
- Declaration of residency executed by the parent or legal guardian of a pupil
- Parent provide a photo ID from a government or non-government source.
- Parent works one (1) day in the classroom each week.
- Parent attends one night meeting and one field trip each month.
Please note: classes must meet the minimum student enrollment requirements. If enrollment falls below the minimum then the class may be closed and families moved to another school site location if space is available.