Interested in Becoming a FHS Volunteer?
Category 2 Volunteers are defined as someone who:
- Assists in the classroom or other school activities more than four (4) times per year or sixteen (16) total hours per year
- Has direct contact with students and may be the sole adult with student(s) on a school field trip
- Has direct contact with students and may be the sole adult with student(s) in the classroom or other school-related activities on or off school grounds
- Serves as an overnight chaperone
- Volunteer coaches, regardless of number of hours served
Category 2 Volunteers must: 1) complete the Volunteer Application, 2) provide a TB Assessment Test, and 3) submit fingerprints for DOJ criminal background clearance.