How to Create a PowerSchool Account
- Access the Folsom Cordova webpage (https://www.fcusd.org)
- Select the PowerSchool Portal icon at the way top of the page
- Select Create Account tab, and then click on the Create Account button
- Enter all of the required information in the Create Parent Account Section
--Your username must be unique
--If you choose a username that is already in use, you will be prompted to enter another choice.
- In the Link Students to Account section:
-Enter your student's name (Enter their first and last name)
-Enter the Access ID and then the Access Password (if you do not have this information contact the office or counselor for this information, (916-294-2446 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- -Select YOUR relationship with the student
- -Select Enter when you have successfully entered the information, you will be taken to a login screen where you will enter the username and password you have just selected.
-If you receive access information for more than one student, enter each student on a separate line.
-If you receive information for an additional student later, access the PowerSchool Portal Information link on your school webpage for details on Adding Students to an Existing Account.
The only time you will need this Access ID and Password is to create your account. To access the portal over the course of the year you will click on the PowerSchool Portal icon and enter the