We are so excited to be able to accept parent volunteers on campus both indoors and outdoors. Below is a list of volunteer assignments we are hoping to fill and the steps you'll need to take to get cleared as a Category 2 Volunteer at Sutter Middle School.
- Cross Walk Guards - before and after school
- English Learners classroom support - helping with flashcards, alphabet, site words, assisting teacher as needed
- PTA volunteers - helping with lunchtime activities such as Popcorn Friday
- Campus Supervision - monitoring traffic flow, lunchtime boundaries, bathrooms, library passes, etc.
- Walking field trips specific to your student's classes
Parent Volunteer Coordinator