FCUSD CSEA Employees GET PAID OVER SUMMER!
Folsom Cordova Unified School District and CSEA have worked together to sign the District up for the Classified School Employee Summer Assistance Program for the first time in the 2022/2023 school year!
- Defer up to 10% of your paycheck until the summer of 2023
- Enjoy a matching grant of funds for the deferred money you have set aside
- Payment made in the summer of 2023
The Classified School Employees Summer Assistance Program (CSESAP) is a state program that provides employees working 11 months or fewer with a unique opportunity to set aside up to 10% of their paycheck and have the state match those funds up to a dollar for dollar.
If you earn the maximum allowable income and set aside 10%, you could potentially receive up to $6,000 dollars in additional money.
This state-funded, summer-saver program is specifically designed to help classified employees who don’t receive a paycheck during the summer months.
How it works:
- You determine your deferral contribution amount, which can be up to 10% of your gross pay.
- The sign-up period is open now and closes March 1, 2022
- Your contributions will begin August 2022
- Payout distribution of your deferred funds and the matching dollars will take place in Summer 2023
How to qualify:
- If your work calendar is 10.25 or fewer months, and you earn less than $62,400 from your regular job assignment, you should qualify. See the FAQ page for more details.
- You must be employed with FCUSD for at least one year as of March 1, 2022 in order to qualify for the program.
- Any work you do outside of the school district does not affect your eligibility.
If you wish to apply, please go to TalentEd Records and complete the Classified School Employee Summer Assistance Program application. All applications must be filled out and received by the District office no later than March 1, 2022.
*Note: If you leave your job before you collect your CSESAP pay, you will receive the money withheld from your paycheck without matching funds.
For more information on the SB 75 Summer Assistance Program (formerly AB 1808), please contact your Labor Relations Representative Dominic Gualco at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see the attached document for Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions? Please contact your Labor Relations Representative, Dominic Gualco at email@example.com.
You can also visit the FCUSD Payroll webpage to speak to your Payroll Accountant.
Questions about a denial? Contact Stephanie Flippo at firstname.lastname@example.org.