Welcome to Transportation
Here Comes the Bus®
Is now available to the parents FCUSD
- View the real-time location of your child’s bus
- Access the app from your smartphone, tablet or computer
- Receive push notifications or email alerts
- Know when the bus is approaching the stop
To get started clith the Here comes the bus link to the left.
.It is the mission of the Transportation Services Department to provide for students, staff and community of the Folsom Cordova Unified School District the safest and most reliable means of transportation. We support this mission by providing ongoing training to ensure our drivers are knowledgeable with the most current laws and regulations; maintaining the fleet on a strict schedule; replacing obsolete/ outdated vehicles regularly; and communicating regularly with the staff and community leaders on recommended changes to meet the needs of the District.THE 2020-2021 BUS PASS APPLICATION IS NOT YET AVAILABLE. WE ARE WORKING TO FINALIZE THE DETAILS FOR THE 2020-2021 TRANSPORTATION PLAN. I WILL UPDATE THIS PAGE AS SOON AS THE APPLICATION IS AVAILABLE.
Attention Families: Important Time Sensitive Information Regarding Transportation Bus Passes
- Students are required to be at the stop lined up 5 minutes before the scheduled time
- Routes and time schedules are posted on the Transportation website at: www.fcusd.org/transportation
- You can still drop off your paper application at the transportation office or complete online by clicking 2019-2020 ONLINE BUS PASS APPLICATION
- For applications received after August 4th, parents will need to transport their child to and from school until their paperwork is finalized.
There is no grace period for school bus passes. Students are expected to have them the first day of school. Our office is open starting in July to help you obtain these in advance. Please remind the students that they need to have a bus pass or a courtesy pass to get onto the school bus each time. Only 5 courtesy passes can be received each semester.NEW DRIVER'S CLASS: For information please contact Cathelean Jones, Lead driver trainer - firstname.lastname@example.org or call 916-294-9100 ext 160145 for additional assistance.Vehicle Problems? Please email Paul Mims at Wmims@fcusd.org or call ext:160160
James SnowDirector of Transportation916.294.9100 ext 160110Alex ShalAdministrative Assistant916.294.9100 ext 160110Rose SalazarOffice Technition (BUS PASS QUESTIONS)916.294.9100 EXT 160140Naveen ChandraSpecial Education Dispatcher916.294.9100 ext 160130Ron PrasadField Trips & Regular Education Dispatcher916.294.9100 ext 160120Department Location11458 Elks CircleRancho Cordova, CA 95742Dispatch Office hours: During school sessions: 5:30 AM till 5:00 PMBus pass office hours: During school sessions: 8:30 AM till 5:00 PMDuring school breaks and non student days: 6:00 AM till 2:30 PM