Work Permit Procedure
Please complete the following steps:
- Click on the link to obtain a work permit application form: Work Permit Request Form
- Student completes the "Minor's Information" and "School Information".
- Employer completes information regarding employment.
- Parent or legal guardian must sign.
- Student returns completed permit application to FHS for issuance of the work permit.
- FHS issues work permit and student is required to sign to accept permit.
- Student provides employer with work permit.
Please note: Students must have excellent attendance, maintain a 2.0 GPA and satisfactory citizenship to be issued a work permit. Students with poor citizenship and GPA may have their work permit revoked.
You can turn in person to Mrs. Cederstrom in the Counseling office or email it to email@example.com