Welcome home Longhorns! On behalf of our Mangini Ranch Elementary School PTA, we would like to express our excitement in welcoming everyone to the 2022-2023 school year!
Our names are Rebecca Lew and Christine Sonnenkreuz and we are thrilled and honored to be serving our school community as one of your PTA Presidents. Our Board Members have been working hard all summer and we hope to celebrate an abundance of Longhorn Pride this year!
Our goal as a PTA is to support our students, teachers, families, and staff by creating a school community where students can be inspired through encouragement, creativity, collaboration, and kindness. We believe that every student deserves a wonderful, safe and inclusive school and educational experience!
Your ideas and thoughts are welcome; your support is important to the success of our students' programs and activities. We look forward to working with you!
With Warm Regards,
Rebecca Lew & Christine Sonnenkreuz
Mangini Ranch PTA Presidents
The Mangini Ranch PTA is a non-profit organization dedicated to enhancing the academic, social and emotional experiences of ALL Mangini students.
- To be a voice for ALL students
- Create a positive, safe and inclusive school environment
- Build a collaborative partnership with teachers, faculty, parents and community stakeholders
- Represent, inform, and mobilize members and the public to advocate for the protection, education, health, safety, and well-being of all children and youth.
- Strengthen our voice for children, youth and families by rebuilding, retaining, and increasing membership.
- Support and develop leaders.
- Promote and build collaborative and inclusive family engagement to create positive outcomes for every child and youth.
- Serve our members through relevant programs to honor our legacy of improving the lives of children, youth, and families.
Rebecca Lew: President
Christina Sonnenkreuz: President
Linda Ha: Treasurer
Drisana Bhargava: Secretary
Michelle Mays & Taira Kenney: Teacher Liaisons