The school office is taking registrations from 8:00am to 3:30pm, Monday - Friday. Questions? Contact Lorena Martinez at (916) 294-9175 or email@example.com.
Elementary School Registration
2022-2023 New Elementary Student Enrollment Procedures
Welcome to the Folsom Cordova Unified School District! The first day of school for the 2022-23 school year is August 9.
Enrollment for elementary students is currently taking place in person at your home boundary school.
Documents needed to start the enrollment process:
- Proof of age (see below guidelines)
- Two proofs of residency (see below guidelines)
- Copy of current immunizations
- Completed Pre-Enrollment Form (see link below*)
See below guidelines:
Please complete the below Elementary School Pre-Enrollment Information Form. Once completed (including your electronic signature), take all enrollment documents to the school office assigned to your home address: home elementary/neighborhood school. The child’s parent/legal guardian must fill out the Elementary Registration School Pre-Enrollment Information Form. You must wear a mask when entering the campus.
The following items are required to begin the registration process:
- Elementary School Pre-Enrollment Information Form (attached below)
- Ed Code 48002 states that any of the documents listed as proof of age is acceptable -
- Certified copy of birth record or statement by the local registrar or county recorder certifying birth date
- Baptism certificate duly attested
- An affidavit of the parent, guardian, or custodian of the minor
- Or, any other means of providing the age of the child as prescribed by the governing board of the school district
- Immunization Records, if currently available
- Custody Papers: If applicable. Please provide us with a court-stamped copy.
- IEP: If applicable.
- Verification of Residency as defined Ed Code 48204.1 (but not limited to):
- Utility Service Contracts, statements, payment receipts, Government Documents, Driver’s License or non-government issued photo ID, Voter Registration, Property Taxes, or Pay Stub, declaration of residency, or correspondence from a government agency may be submitted.
- If you do not have Verification of Residency in your name, an Affidavit of Residency must be completed by the resident whose name is on the SMUD or PG&E utility bill at the time of enrollment. The Resident must provide their utility bill and photo ID or non-government-issued photo ID at the time of Verification completion.
To complete your child's Kindergarten registration process, we need the additional documents, if currently available:
- Report of Health Examination for School Entry: This is valid from six months before Kindergarten through the third month after 1st grade begins. If your doctor performs a physical before entry into Kindergarten, please have the "Report of Health Examination for School" form completed. It will be kept in your child's file and will meet the requirements for entry into the 1st grade.
- Oral Health Assessment: This form is only needed for incoming Kindergarten and 1st Grade students. Please have your child's dentist complete the "Oral Health Assessment" form and return it to school by the end of your child's first year of public school.
For more information regarding Online Registration, please visit our InfoSnap/PowerSchool Registration website