WELCOME TO THE
WHITE ROCK ELEMENTARY
Here is where you will be able to search for books available at our school library and be able to put a hold on books. You may hold a maximum of 2 books. Pick up will be on every other Monday when you come pick up your class HW folder. You must return your books any day before the next pick up date in order to check out more books. I will have a book return box outside the office 8am-3:30pm evey day. Thank you and happy reading!
Here is how you check out library books:
- Search for books in the WRE Destiny library book search link located in the left side column of this page. Write down the name and author.
- Put a hold on the book by clicking on the Library Book Hold link in the left side column, fill out form and submit.
- Pick up your books on every other Thursday when you come pick up your class homework folder.
- Return the books any day prior to the next pick up date (every 2 weeks) and you may put a hold on a book again.
- If for some reason your book is not available because someone else put a hold before you I will let you know ahead of time.
For Distance Learning students:Our next pick up date is Monday, January 25, 10-3pm. Please continue to browse our online Destiny catalog for books and request it through the library book hold link located on left side column. If you have a book to return, I have a return box in front of the office, return them any time between 8:30-3pm.
For students in school/Hybrid learning- I will deliver the books to your classroom.
Telephone- 916-294-9180 ext. 650160