WELCOME TO THE
WHITE ROCK ELEMENTARY
Here is where you will be able to search for books available at our school library and be able to put a hold on books. You may hold a maximum of 2 books. Pick up will be on every other Monday when you come pick up your class HW folder. You must return your books any day before the next pick up date in order to check out more books. I will have a book return box outside the office 8am-3:30pm evey day. Thank you and happy reading!
Here is how you check out library books:
- Search for books in the WRE Destiny library book search link located in the left side column of this page. Write down the name and author.
- Put a hold on the book by clicking on the Library Book Hold link in the left side column, fill out form and submit.
- Pick up your books on every other Thursday when you come pick up your class homework folder.
- Return the books any day prior to the next pick up date (every 2 weeks) and you may put a hold on a book again.
- If for some reason your book is not available because someone else put a hold before you I will let you know ahead of time.
For Distance Learning students: All library books must be returned by Monday May 17th!!! If it is not turned in, it will be considered lost and will receive a bill for replacement cost.
**Please make sure you request a hold on books before 2pm the Friday before Monday's pick up date! The library is closed on Mondays.
For students in school/Hybrid learning- I will deliver the books to your classroom. Last day for library check out was May 10th. Please return all library books by May 17th!!! If you do not return the borrowed books, it will be considered lost and you will receive a bill to replace the book.
Telephone- 916-294-9180 ext. 650160