New students to CME...
please follow the steps below to register your child for the 2021/2022 school year.
Due to the current climate, registration is being offered virtually or in person. The school office is open Mon-Fri, from 7:30am - 4:00pm.
1) Click on the fillable Enrollment Form below. Save and then complete.
2) Email the above Enrollment Form along with a snapshot of the below required documents to the this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proof of residency: as defined in Ed Code 48204.1 (only one of the below is required)
- Property tax payment receipts
- Rental property contract, lease, or payment receipts
- Utility service contract, statement, or payment receipts
- Pay stubs
- Voter registration
- Correspondence from a government agency
- Declaration of residency executed by the parent or legal guardian of a pupil
- Proof of Birth: as defined in Ed Code 48002 (only one of the below is required)
- Certified copy of birth record or statement by the local register or county recorder certifying birth date
- Baptism certificate duly attested
- An affidavit of the parent, guardian, or custodian of the minor
- Or, any other means of providing the age of the child as proscribed by the governing board of the school district
- Immunization Records
- Student Physical and Oral Examination form. These are not required to register. Your medical and dental provider will have these forms. They are provided below for your convenience only but will be required prior to your child starting school. Physical & Oral Exam form
3) An email will be sent from fcusd/Infosnap where you’ll complete the online portion of the registration. Follow the steps and be sure to click “Save and Submit” when finished.
4) You will receive a phone call with information on your child's start date.
Registration is on a first come, first served basis. If both of the above steps are not completed, your child is not considered registered and may not be able to attend Cordova Meadows next year.