Welcome to our School Climate section of our website. Our PBIS team works with faculty, staff, and students to implement positive behavior intervention and supports that improve and maintain a positive school climate.
We have three goals for this school year.
- The PBIS team will implement professional development in the areas of social emotional learning as related to schoolwide climate. (1.7 Professional Development)
- By the end of the school year the percentage of the students asserting that an adult on campus cares about their well-being will improve 10% from 18/19.
- Design and implement a “Wellness” form for students to express their social emotional needs and provide support by making connections with adults as well as creating a comfortable space (Wellness Corner) for students to practice wellness and self-care.
School Climate Coach (PBIS Coach): Ms. Atwood firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesday, October 31st (lunches)
- Wednesday, November 13th 3:15-4:15
- Wednesday, December 11th 3:15-4:15