Refugee Grant Program
Individuals who are refugees, Asylees, Special Immigrant Visa Holders (SIV), or federally certified victims of human trafficking that reside in Sacramento County may qualify for special employment services. This includes career exploration and applying for jobs, on-the-job training, job center services, Vocational English as a Second Language, and other wraparound supportive services.
- One-on-one assistance to help you plan and strive for your goals
- English as a Second Language Instruction
- Transportation assistance for attending English language classes, traveling to job interviews or conductiung job search activities
- Employment services, including resume writing, job placement and job retention assistance
- Supportive services to help you succeed (employment supports, and housing, and technology assistance)
Call today to find out if you qualify for our program services
- Sacramento County residents who have been in the United States for less than five (5) years.
- 16 years of age or older.
- Not a full-time student in primary or secondary school (unless the refugee is a manadatory client referred by Sacramento County Department of Human Assistance).
Please contact Adriana Russell at (916) 294-9106 or email at email@example.com