Steps to register... 


    If you attended Kinney High School last year, but did not complete the online enrollment before June 30... 

    Email the Kinney HS registrar for your SNAP CODE: canderso@fcusd.org

    Log on to INFOSNAP HERE and complete the online enrollment

    Drop off residency verification (recent SMUD, PGE or Rental Agreement)

    If you did not attend a FCUSD school last year...


    • Transcripts
    • Immunization record

    Ed Code 48002 states that any of the documents listed proof of age is acceptable:

    • Certified copy of birth record or statement by the local register or county recorder certifying birth date
    • Baptism certificate duly attested
    • Passport
    • An affidavit of the parent, guardian, or custodian of the minor 
    • Or, any other means of providing the age of the child as proscribed by the governing board of the school district.

     Verification of residency: as defined Ed Code 48204.1 (but not limited to)

    • Property tax payment receipts
    • Rental property contract, lease, or payment receipts
    • Utility service contract, statement, or payment receipts
    • Pay stubs
    • Voter registration
    • Correspondence from a government agency
    • Declaration of residency executed by the parent or legal guardian of a pupil

     Provide a photo ID from a government or non-governmental source

    We only take 10th, 11th, and 12th grades. We do not take 9th graders.

     Please email the office if you need assistance or have questions:  canderso@fcusd.org



    FCUSD High School Registration Forms


    If your student is currently attending school in the Folsom-Cordova Unified School District (FCUSD), and plans to continue attending a FCUSD school in 2020/2021, use this form:

    FCUSD Returning Student Enrollment Form


    If your student lives in the Folsom-Cordova Unified School District (FCUSD), but would like to attend a different FCUSD school outside of your neighborhood assigned FCUSD school, you must use the Choice Request Form.  This form must be turned in to your neighborhood school before Feb. 1, 2021.

    High School Choice Form


    All students intending to enroll in any FCUSD high school must also fill out all of these forms for 2020/2021 registration:

    High School Mandatory Signature Sheet

    High School Student Health Info and Emergency Contact

    Student Technology Use Agreement


    Don't want your student's name or photo to appear in any FCUSD publications or videos?  Please fill out this form to OPT OUT:

    Photo, name, video OPT OUT form


    Is your student on an IEP/504 Plan? Please fill out this form only if you are giving consent for photos/videos of your child to appear in FCUSD publications, videos, web-sites, etc.

    Parent Consent for Photo/Video of Spec Ed Student


    Will your student be 18 years of age (or older) at any point during the 2020/2021 school year?  If so, please read this important information:

    18 Year Old Student / Adult Rights Notice