Steps to register...
If you attended Kinney High School last year, but did not complete the online enrollment before June 30...
Email the Kinney HS resgistrar for your SNAP CODE: firstname.lastname@example.org
Log on to INFOSNAP HERE and complete the online enrollment
Drop off residency verification (recent SMUD, PGE or Rental Agreement)
If you did not attend a FCUSD school last year...
- Immunization record
Ed Code 48002 states that any of the documents listed proof of age is acceptable:
- Certified copy of birth record or statement by the local register or county recorder certifying birth date
- Baptism certificate duly attested
- An affidavit of the parent, guardian, or custodian of the minor
- Or, any other means of providing the age of the child as proscribed by the governing board of the school district.
Verification of residency: as defined Ed Code 48204.1 (but not limited to)
- Property tax payment receipts
- Rental property contract, lease, or payment receipts
- Utility service contract, statement, or payment receipts
- Pay stubs
- Voter registration
- Correspondence from a government agency
- Declaration of residency executed by the parent or legal guardian of a pupil
Provide a photo ID from a government or non-governmental source
We only take 10th, 11th, and 12th grades. We do not take 9th graders.
Please email the office if you need assistance or have questions: email@example.com
FCUSD High School Registration Forms
If your student is currently attending school in the Folsom-Cordova Unified School District (FCUSD), and plans to continue attending a FCUSD school in 2020/2021, use this form:
If your student lives in the Folsom-Cordova Unified School District (FCUSD), but would like to attend a different FCUSD school outside of your neighborhood assigned FCUSD school, you must use the Choice Request Form. This form must be turned in to your neighborhood school before Feb. 1, 2021.
All students intending to enroll in any FCUSD high school must also fill out all of these forms for 2020/2021 registration:
Don't want your student's name or photo to appear in any FCUSD publications or videos? Please fill out this form to OPT OUT:
Is your student on an IEP/504 Plan? Please fill out this form only if you are giving consent for photos/videos of your child to appear in FCUSD publications, videos, web-sites, etc.
Will your student be 18 years of age (or older) at any point during the 2020/2021 school year? If so, please read this important information: