Ms. Sara Cavero
The best way to reach Ms. Cavero is by email email@example.com
Hours: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 8:30am - 3:00pm (available virtual or in-person).
Drop-in advising schedule (no appointment needed): August 24 and 31, September 14 and 21, October 12 and 26, November 2 and 16, December 7 and 14 9:00am-11:00am.
Ms. Cavero is the counselor for students A-Z. She can assist students with:
- Walnutwood orientation and planning
- Student success meetings
- Course planning and scheduling
- Develop 4-year graduation and post-secondary plan
- Concurrent (high school) and Advanced Education (community college) enrollment
- Finding jobs and volunteer opportunities
- Career exploration
- Problem-solving, social and emotional support
- Connect with community-based organizations
- Credit recovery opportunities/summer school