Vocational English as a Second language (VESL)
an advanced level ESL support class and recommended as a pathway into career training. Students learn essential workplace soft-skills, occupational vocabulary, and other concepts necessary to be successful at work.
- Improve your English reading, writing, listening, and speaking
- Leanr vocabulary to prepare for the Instructional Assistant Training Program
- Learn vocabulary to prepare for the Office Technologies CTE program
- Learn how to be a team player
- Identify and access employment & training resources needed to obtan and keep a job
- Access the job center and research job opportunities
Class is FREE!
This class is recommended to be taken in conjunction with Instructional Assistant and Office Technologies