Vocational English as a Second language (VESL)
This is an advanced level ESL class focusing on workplace skills and recommended as a pathway into career training. Students learn essential workplace soft-skills, occupational vocabulary, and other concepts necessary to be successful at work.
- Improve your English reading, writing, listening, and speaking.
- Learn vocabulary to prepare for the Instructional Assistant Training Program.
- Learn vocabulary to prepare for the Office Technologies CTE program.
- Learn how to be a team player.
- Identify and access employment & training resources needed to obtan and keep a job.
- Access the job center and research job opportunities.
Class is FREE!
This class is open to anyone but especially recommended to be taken in conjunction with the Instructional Assistant and Office Technologies courses.