Week at a Glance 1/4 to 1/8Posted by John Bliss on 1/3/2021 7:00:00 AM
Week of 1/4 to 1/9
Dear Cordova Gardens Families,
Here is your gardens’ week at a glance for 1/4 to 1/8 (The EAGLE’S Nest). This is a weekly update that is posted every sunday before the start of the school week. It is a place for you to get updates regarding the school and the district. This week at a glance document will also be available for you on the website on the parent tab under the “Week at a Glance” sub tab.
How to stay updated:
1. Check the week at a glance. Click Here
2. Check the main school website. Click Here
3. Check the AM/PM hybrid reopening information: Click here
4. Check for Principal Texts. (Email Mr. Bliss if you do not receive them)
5. Principal video logs: Click Here
6. DISTRICT UPDATE: Please read this district update, as there are updates to topics such as agreements between the district and teacher's union (Changes to Monday schedule), plans to begin planning hybrid in-person instruction, and small student cohorts: District Updates for 20-21 school year: Click here
Updates/Upcoming Events/Important reminders:
- Please see the FAQ's below regarding updates to Monday's and district plans for in person instruction.
- Check out our new library link here: Click here.
- Consider becoming a member of PTA, and support your school community! Thank you for your support! Payment options through this link. Link here: Click here
- Remember to social distance from families outsite of the gates during arrival and dismissal.
- Remeber to wear a mask outside of the gates during arrival and dismissal.
- Please remember to drop off and pick up at designated times.
- Please remember if you child is sick, please do not send them to school--contact the front office and your child will be excused. Click here for information related to COVID-19 screening.
- Thank you!
- In regards to AM or PM schedules, preferences will be considered, however, we cannot make any guarantees or promises. We will provide placement in virtual academy and in-person hybrid, as space allows. Students may be placed on waiting lists or transferred to alternative sites dependent on space availability. Please also understand that the school site may have to rebalance classes and grade levels as need arises.
- Winter Break!: 12/21 through 1/1. School resumes Monday 1/4 in distance learning for one week quarantine. All classes will be in distance learning from 1/4-1/8, including self-contained special education classes (see below). In-person Hybrid instuction will resume the week of 1/11, with 1/12 being the first day of in-person instruction.
- All self-contained special education classes will follow the one week quarantine after winter break. Room 15 and K-2 (Tesch, Adair) will particpate in district wide 1 week distance learning quarantine for all classes 1/4-1/8. These classes will resume in-person instruction the week of 1/11, with 1/12 being the first day of in-person instruction.
Have a great week!