The mission of Folsom Cordova Unified School District's Risk Management Program is to establish a safe environment for our students, staff, and community while supporting the District's commitment to providing excellence in educational programs. The main objectives are to apply the most effective use of resources, minimize exposure to loss, and maintain compliance with policies, procedures, regulations, and laws.
FCUSD Safety Action Plan Informational Meeting
Our next public meeting is Thursday, April 25. Join us for the latest information and status updates regarding District safety and our action steps to improve safety and security for our schools.
What: Safety Action Plan community information session
When: 5:30 – 7 p.m. Thursday, April 25
Where: Education Services Center, 1965 Birkmont Drive, Rancho Cordova
Please RSVP at email@example.com if you are interested in attending.
We hope to see you there!
Coming on campus to provide a product or service?
For vendors/service businesses wanting to come on campus, here are the insurance requirements and instructions.
A Certificate of Insurance (COI) with adiitional insured endorsement is required.
Prior to an event, all vendors/service businesses are required to provide Folsom Cordova Unified School District with the following:
- Certificate of Insurance naming Folsom Cordova Unified School District as the Certificate Holder and Additional Insured with $1,000,000 of General Liability coverage per occurrence
- the additional endorsement page
A Certificate of Insurance is necessary from those performing/providing a service or equipment for an event (such as food vendors, performers, assemblies, mobile labs/classrooms, etc.). Please give your insurance agent this information and provide the two items listed above. The COI cannot just have FCUSD in the “Description of Operations” section. The additional endorsement is required.
Send the Certificate of Insurance with additional endorsement to:
Folsom Cordova Unified School District
1965 Birkmont Drive
Rancho Cordova, CA 95742
Attn.: Business Services Department
* To be added to our list of currently insured for all sites to use, omit the specific event name/date in the description. COIs with the district named as above will be on file for use at all sites until expired.
Fulfillment of this requirement is a condition of being able to participate in district events. If you have questions, please contact:
Jennifer Serran (916) 294-9004 x 104552 firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact me if you have questions about:
- Safety Committee and Training
- Certificates of Insurance (COIs)
- School-Connected Organizations - PTA, PTO & Booster Clubs
- Field Trip Authorization forms
- Injury & Illness Prevention Plan
- Mandated Reporter Training
- Student Accident Insurance Coverage
- Emergency Procedures
- Student Threat Assessment
- Insurance / Liability / Risk Management matters
Sincerely appreciative of our collective efforts toward strengthening our schools and community,