Prepare for the Workforce
No Technical Skills Required. These courses are appropriate for students who want to develop basic computer skills.
Classes are FREE!
September 26, 2022 - December 7, 2022
- Intro to Keyboarding - (Fall Semester 09/26/2022 - 10/19/2022)
- Intro to Computers - (Fall Semester 10/24/2022 - 11/2/2022)
- Intro to Microsoft Word - (Fall Semester 11/7/2022 - 11/16/2022)
- Intro to Microsoft Excel - (Fall Semester 11/28/2022 - 12/7/2022)
- Understanding hardware/software and applications
- Understand network capabilities
- Identify Windows Navigation components
- Maximize Internet capabilities
- Configure and manage MS Outlook calendar, contacts, and tasks
- Create/edit/format MS Word documents
- Use spell and grammar check
- Insert anf format graphics, text boxes, and shapes in MSWord
- Create/edit/format/print MSExcel Spreadsheets
Register on our website: fcusd.org/adulted or for more information, call 916-294-9106
Class may be canceled if minimum enrollment is not met.