Prepare for the Workforce
No Technical Skills Required. This course is appropriate for students who want to develop basic computer skills.
- Understand hardware/software and applications
- Understand network capabilities
- Identify Windows Navigation components
- Maximize Internet capabilities
- Configure and manage MS Outlook calendar, contacts, and tasks
- Create/edit/format MS Word documents
- Use spell and grammar check
- Insert anf format graphics, text boxes, and shapes in MSWord
- Create/edit/format/print MSExcel Spreadsheets
Tuesday and Thursday
9 weeks, 36 hours
For more information call 916-294-9106
Class may be canceled and fee refunded if minimum enrollment is not met.