Welcome to the Oak Chan PTO!
Welcome Dragons! This area of the Oak Chan website will keep you updated on PTO events, volunteer activities and needs, and current PTO objectives. Come here often to find out what is going on at Oak Chan and how to get involved.
Oak Chan PTO relies on the support of PTO members, parent volunteers and fundraising contributors within the Oak Chan community to provide students with the Principal's Reading Club, Science and Invention Fair, Red Ribbon Week, Homework Club, Chess Club, Meet the Master's Program, Ceramics, Family Fun Nights, Crab Feed, and much more.
We are always looking for volunteers. Visit the Volunteer Page for all the details and contact information.
There are new after-school classes starting throughout the year. Please check the Enrichment page for information and to find registration links.
We invite all parents to join us and we continue to thank all those who offer so much of themselves to benefit our school.
2018-2019 PTO Events
Wednesday, May 1, 2019
May 6-10, 2019
Teacher Appreciation Week
Wednesday, May 29, 2019
Thursday, May 30, 2019
Last Day of School
How to Earn Money for Oak Chan with Amazon purchases!
Setup on Home Computer/Tablet:
- Just click on the link Amazon Smile - OAK CHAN and save to your favorites, every time you go to shop, go through your Amazon Smile Link. This will connect your purchases to Oak Chan and the school will earn .05% off every purchase you make.
- Make sure to send to friends and family
Setup on your Phone:
- Use the web link Amazon Smile - OAK CHAN on your phone so you connect through Oak Chan Smile account.
- Click on the box with the arrow pointing up at the bottom of your screen, to start the process of saving as an ICON.
- Select the Add to Homescreen Icon
- Select Add, so it will add the Icon to your home screen.
- Final look, always start here when shopping Amazon to earn money for Oak Chan.
Extra! Extra! Read All About It!
Are you getting the PTO News emails on Thursday afternoons? It is chock full of great information about current activities, upcoming events and cries for help (i.e., volunteers). If you are not getting the email, check your SPAM folder just in case it is hiding in there, and if you still don't see it, email Sharon Wheeler and ask to be put on the contact list.