The Folsom Cordova Adult School is committed to providing quality academic programs, student support services, and career pathways resulting in employment, higher education, and civic responsibility.
Student Learning Outcomes
1. Students will establish personal, academic and/or workplace goals.
2. Students will improve academic knowledge and critical thinking skills.
3. Students will achieve literacy, numeracy, and technical skills for successful academic and career transitions.
4. Students will gain understanding of civic responsibilities.
5. Students will contribute to the enrichment of the community.