The Folsom Cordova Adult School is committed to preparing and empowering adult learners by providing quality academic programs, transition services, and educational and career pathways necessary for higher learning, employment, and civic responsibility.
Student Learning Outcomes
1. Students will establish personal, academic and/or workplace goals.
2. Students will improve academic knowledge and critical thinking skills.
3. Students will achieve literacy, numeracy, and technical skills for successful academic and career transitions.
4. Students will gain understanding of civic responsibilities.
5. Students will contribute to the enrichment of the community.