Welcome to Ms. Brown's Class!
The best way to contact me is by email. I make every effort to get back to students and parents within 24 hours. Thank you!
Hello to students and parents!
I genuinely welcome your communication. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns you might have throughout the year. We are a team and I am here to help make sure students are able to do their best in English class!
- Click the "English 6 2021/2022" link to the left of this page for a list of current and past assignments and a few course materials for reference, but please see Google Classroom for all course documents, announcements, and to view and complete assignments.
- Remember to ask for help if you do not understand something!
- Check your email daily, and check Google Classroom and my website OFTEN for your weekly agenda, assignments and other necessary information. Work will be assigned through Google Classroom. Keep track of your assignments and turn them in on time.
- The best way you can help your student stay on track this year is to check PowerSchool and Google Classroom regularly. These are tools that will greatly help ensure you and your student are aware of what is due, how they are doing, and what they can do to improve.
- Click the "English 6 2021/2022" link to the left of this page for a list of current and past assignments and a few course materials for reference.