Welcome to Ms. Brown's Class!
English Language Arts 6
English Language Development WEB Coordinator
The best way to contact me is by email. I make every effort to get back to students and parents as soon as possible. Thank you!
Video Game Club
See the link to the left of this page for the Video Game Club flyer with info about our club meetings!
Hello to students and parents!
I genuinely welcome your communication. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns you might have throughout the year. We are a team and I am here to help make sure students are able to do their best in English class!
- Please see Google Classroom for all course documents, announcements, and to view and complete assignments.
- Assignments are completed though Google Classroom, so CHARGE YOUR CHROMEBOOK ON A DAILY BASIS!
- Remember to ask for help if you do not understand something!
- Check your email daily, and check Google Classroom and my website OFTEN for your weekly agenda, assignments and other necessary information. Work will be assigned through Google Classroom. Keep track of your assignments and turn them in on time.
- If you are absent or on independent study, view the Weekly Plans and Daily Agendas slides in Google Classroom for what we did, links to notes/lessons, handouts, and assignment reminders. Click on each link and read all materials. Then, check the "Assignments" section in Google Classroom for any assignments to complete.
- The best way you can help your student stay on track this year is to check PowerSchool and Google Classroom regularly. These are tools that will greatly help ensure you and your student are aware of what is due, how they are doing, and what they can do to improve.
- Please use your student's school login information to view our Google Classroom including agendas, current and past assignments, and class info.
- Click the appropriate class link to the left of this page to view the syllabus and a few course materials for reference.
- Click the link to the left of this page for your student's class to view the Back to School Night presentation PDF and a handout for reference for ways to help support your student in English class this year!