Welcome to Folsom Hills Elementary Yearbook
How to Buy a Yearbook:
You can purchase and personalize your Folsom Hills Elementary yearbook by clicking here:
Folsom Hills Elementary is providing yearbooks through TreeRing. TreeRing yearbooks are:
* Custom Yearbooks: Every student gets a one of a kind printed copy containing two free pages to customize with personal photos.
* Green Yearbooks: TreeRing plants a tree in our school’s name when you purchase a book and prints on recycled paper. Last year they planted 347 trees!
* Your personalized yearbook only costs $23.00. Hard cover adds $6.95. Discounts if you purchase by: Sept 30- 10% off, Oct 31- 5% off
* You’ll need to purchase your copy and complete your free personal pages by April 21, 2023. (After this deadline, complete your custom pages FIRST, then pay for your yearbook)
* All books ordered before the deadline will have free shipping to the school. Any books purchased after deadline will be shipped to the students home for $7.95.
Its Never Too Late to Buy a Yearbook!
Folsom Hills yearbooks are always available for ordering after the school's bulk order deadline . Customize your personal pages FISRT, then order your book and pay a $7.99 shipping fee. The book is sent directly to your home.
How can I see if I bought my yearbook?
Yearbook Class Volunteers
As families and teachers take pictures throughout the year, a yearbook class volunteer in each class helps families upload the parties, enrichment activities and field trip photos. Here are the deadlines for photos:
Parent Class Photographer Responsibilities:
- Throughout the year you will capture photos yourself, or collect photos from the classroom teacher and other parents, of classroom events including parties, enrichment activities (clay, fame, and PLTW), field trips, and other candid moments. The photos will then be used to design the pages.
- You will be responsible to place photos, or encourage teachers and parents to copy their photos, into the TreeRing class folder by the following deadlines:
• After Fall party
• After Christmas party
• Clay, Fame, PLTW photos due in January
• After Valentine’s party
• After field trips
• All class photos deadline March 31
File types: JPG, PNG or GIF format
Resolution: Any resolution can be uploaded, but we recommend a minimum of 640 x 800 px resolution or higher.
Max File Size: 20 MB
Sources: You can upload photos from your computer, Facebook, Flickr, and Instagram
- Take double the amount of pictures you think you will need. It is always better to have a wider pool to pick from.
- Group shots work best. To ensure all students are represented, please take at least 1 photo of the entire class, 1 photo of half and 1 photo of the other half.
How to upload photos:
TreeRing has an iPhone app to make getting your photos into your yearbook easy. Visit your mobile app store.
For our Android phone users, check out these helpful tips for uploding photos fom your phone:
Using Google Drive As A Photo Source
Linking To Social Media To Upload Photos
Sharing your photos with the school Yearbook Club helps make the yearbook better overall and more personal for your student. Try these easy instructions to upload and share your photos with the Folsom Hills TreeRing community.
Every student get a one-of-a-kind printed copy of the school yearbook containing two free pages to customize with their personal photos. Additional pages can be added for $0.99 per spread. Try out these step-by-step directions to customize your student's pages.
Design Tips for Parents
Changing the background
Send,Receive, and Request a signature for your yearbook!
The Signatures feature is where you can electronically sign your friend's yearbook with a personal message. And they can sign your yearbook! It is also a great way to have your teacher sign too!
Signatures must be added to custom pages if you want them printed in your yearbook.
Set to Print Ready
TreeRing has online Help Center or phone agents available to assist you Monday - Friday from 6AM to 6PM Pacific Time at 877-755-TREE (8733).
For more information, contact Jamie McKinney (firstname.lastname@example.org)